Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 26, 2007

A few from my latest session





























Well I had two sessions on the same day last week and getting the little ones did not want anythign to do with it! They were so cute though, so it made my job that much easier! Cassie and Jennie, thanks for letting me photograph your cute little families! I hope I'll be able to take their pictures again when they're a little older, so I can watch them grow! Just sharing a couple from that session :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

how cute are they? So sweet, love the hair do on the baby, too cute! Great shots!

April 27, 2007 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Lindy said...

Awww, thanks Jennifer! All three of them were cuties!! :)

April 29, 2007 at 11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

November 10, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home